DAF – Danish-Albanian Association invites to lectures and debate.
How to increase trade between Albania and Denmark?
We start by meeting on Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 17.00 – 19.00 at Gentofte Main Library, Ahlmanns Alle 6, 2900 Hellerup.
1. Welcome and briefing by DAF’s chairman Hans-Georg Nielsen
2. Denmark in the Western Balkans – opportunities and problems.
The Danish Trade Council – Croatia / Slovenia / Albania / Kosovo (Via web link from Zagreb)
Mr. Zarko Masanovic Head of Trade Department
3. Two concrete suggestions on what is needed:
How to increase imports? Dhimiter Zaka, wholesaler in Copenhagen, La Mia Scampa
How to increase exports? Hans-Georg Nielsen, chairman of DAF
4. Panel discussion on Albanian exports. The panel consists of:
Karsten Ankjær Jensen, former Danish Ambassador to Tirana,
Bersant Hobdari, Associate Professor at CBS,
John Aagaard, former export manager in SMVdanmark
Hans-Georg Nielsen, DAF chairman
5. Summary and the next steps: Hans-Georg Nielsen
6. Conclusion and thanks for today by Albania’s Ambassador Elida Petoshati
Want to join? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org